【May 29】Are you an introvert?

社恐

Introvert

For most of us, we can’t live along when we cut connections with outside world.

对于大多数人来说,切断与外界的一切联系将无法生存。

And in this world, you’re going to need to network!

在这个世界上,你需要人际关系网!

But some guys fear to stay in crowded and talking to people。They are introverts.

但有些人害怕在人群里,害怕和人交流,他们是社恐(内向的人)

Networking is the process of making personal connections with people.

人际关系网是与人们建立私人联系的过程。

It can be done to increase your network of friends or your career network.

它可以增加你的人脉或拓宽事业圈。

The more people you know, the more resources you have.

认识的人越多,就会拥有越多的资源。

Unfortunately, networking requires talking to people.

不幸的是,人际关系网需要与人交流。

That’s why it can be so scary for introverts.

这就是为什么内向者们很恐慌的原因。

社恐瞬间

How can introverts get out of their circle and into the network?

内向者们如何走出小圈子,进入人际关系网呢?

How can introverts make new friends?

内向的人怎么认识新朋友?

You gotta get the conversation going,

你需要让对话持续进行,

but leave behind all that ‘How’s the weather?’ stuff.

但不要考虑“天气如何”这类话题。

Just avoid one-word close-ended questions, like

拒绝一个单词或者封闭式问题,比如

‘Do you want coffee or water?’

“你想喝咖啡还是喝水?”

Here Are Some Tips

1

Talk about what brought you together!

第一:讨论你们相聚的原因

2

Try and find a deep solid similarity.

第二:尝试找到深层的相似之处。

3

Ask some follow-up questions!

第三:问一些后续问题!

4

If you’re talking, keep talking!

第四:如果你在说话,请继续保持对话!

联系电话:17317121983【WeChat】

Back To Top