
ADVERSITY
People in life, it is inevitable that there will be bumps.
人在一生中难免会有磕磕碰碰
Some people think adversity is the best way to grow.
逆境最能让人成长
When bad days come, a person first of all cannot understand what is going on, why me?
当不幸降临,一开始我们总会怨天尤人。
But after sometimes he realises his strength and start doing every single thing to come out of it.
但是为了摆脱困境,我们竭尽所能。
That journey is though very painful but when you once crossed it, you will find your journey very meaningful, you will feel like as your rebirth.
当一切过去,回头来看,这段经历对你来说非比寻常,如同凤凰涅槃。

It is these bump that makes us grow.
而正是这些磕碰使得我们慢慢成长。
Misery can test ones personality and charm.
苦难更能够考验一个人的 人格与魅力。
An event has happened, and something’s happened, and maybe you have failed, but failure is not final,it’s formative.
可能也有不幸的,或者其他事情发生在了你身上,可能你经历了失败,但失败并不是最终宣判,而是成长因素。
Suffering can temper ones will and improve the ability of a person.
苦难能够磨练一个人的意志,提高一个人的能力。

When we do one thing at a time, we may encounter difficulties and resistance. While when we have this thing done well, inadvertently we reaped a experience and the ability to solve this kind of thing.
我们在做一件事的时候,也许会碰到困难与阻力,当做好这件事之后,无意之间收获了一份经验和解决这类事情的能力。
You can understand life better. You get the meaning of your life.
对人生也会有更加深刻的领悟。
In short you start becoming wise.
简而言之,你会变得更加睿智。


It is part of the process.
它是成功过程的一部分。
It is part of the journey.
它是人生旅程的一段。
Your failure matters as much as your success.
你的失败和你的成功一样重要。
Suffering is not used to hit us, but our growth nutrients
苦难不是用来打倒我们的,而是我们成长的养分。
Adversity
How do you think
you’re ganna grow
if you don’t ever fail?
如果没有失败
你怎么能成长?

People who don’t want to suffer hardship will not be trained in their outlook on life, their ability to work will not be improved, and they can’t stand the wind and rain.
不愿受艰苦的人,他的人生观就不会受到锻炼,工作能力就不会提高,经不起风吹雨打。
——谢觉哉《革命传统中的艰苦与愉快》

We don’t grow when things are easy.
We grow when we face challenges.
Be grateful for life, not everyone made it this far.
感恩生命,不是所有人都能活到这个年纪
And be happy.
要开心