2021 was another pretty bad pandemic year, in many ways. For those of us with 2021,it was alarming to see a near-wholesale return to “normality” among the general population when our lives remained under extreme threat.
从许多方面来说,2021年又是相当糟糕的大流行年。对于我们来说,当我们的生命仍然受到极端威胁时,看到普通人群中几乎全面回归”正常”是令人震惊的。
We have all experienced many things in this year, let’s talk together
在这一在这一年里我们都经历了很多事情,一起来聊聊吧;
一起写下你想表达的这一年的 故事,在人民公园 一起分享吧!



Reading
资料:Harry 编辑:Harry
如果你觉得这些句子过于简单,请你参加活动前准备一个段落或一个句子阅读
R 1
A Year In Review is an evaluation of what has occurred in the past year, what you’ve learned, where things went wrong, and how you will make changes for the coming year. 一个年度回顾是发生在过去的一年里有什么评价,你已经知道,那里的东西出了问题,你会怎么做来年的变化。
R 2
This type of evaluation will stretch you. You may find information about your company that is embarrassing. And you might decide to keep it private—known only to you or your leadership team. Or you could share the results with staff or customers.
这种类型的评估会让你筋疲力尽。您可能会发现有关您公司的令人尴尬的信息。您可能会决定将其保密——只有您或您的领导团队知道。或者您可以与员工或客户分享结果?
R 3
2. What is the best thing that happened?发生的最好的事情是什么?
3. What challenges did you overcome?你克服了哪些挑战?
4. What new skills did you learn?你学到了什么新技能?
5. What did you do for your career growth? 你为你的职业发展做了什么?
6. What did you enjoy the most?你最喜欢什么?
7. What was your favourite moment?你最喜欢的时刻是什么?
8. How did you have fun?你玩得开心吗?
9. What new habits did you start?你养成了哪些新习惯?
10. What are you the most proud of this year?今年最让你自豪的是什么?
R 4
To find meaning in a year of challenge and change, it is important to pause and reflect on the lessons we have learned and how we have grown. No need to wait December 31st to start doing that.要在充满挑战和变化的一年中找到意义,重要的是要停下来反思我们学到的教训以及我们是如何成长的。无需等待 12 月 31 日即可开始执行此操作。
R 5
Understanding how you performed under the stress of a year like 2021 can show you how to continue to adapt and grow in the future.了解您在 2021 年这样的压力下表现如何,可以向您展示如何在未来继续适应和成长。So ask yourself the same question as before. But this time think about what didn’t go so well. These could be growing pains, stumbles, or even just unfortunate trade-offs from shifting priorities.所以问自己和以前一样的问题。但这一次想想是什么不顺利。这些可能是成长的痛苦、跌跌撞撞,甚至只是由于优先事项转移而导致的不幸权衡。